We are a couple planning to spent most of the winter in Florida this year. Would anyone know the best way ( cheapest ) to have telephone service when Canadians travel to Florida for the winter? ie.. between each other while traveling there or keeping in touch long distance with family back home in Canada.. Thank You !
telephone charges for Canadians wintering in Florida .
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 6 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 7 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 8 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 9 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 10 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 11 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 12 Golden, British Columbia
- 13 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 15 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 16 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 17 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 18 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 19 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 20 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 21 America by Rail
- 22 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 23 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 24 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 25 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data