We are taking our Junior High Student Council to Toronto in June for our annual trip. We choose a different city each year and this year have chosen Toronto. What are some attractions that 13 and 14 year olds would enjoy the most? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Teen attractions in Toronto
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 3 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 4 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 5 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 6 Calgary - Things to Do
- 7 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 8 Need help, can't decide
- 9 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 10 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 11 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 12 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 13 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 14 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 15 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 16 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 19 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 20 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 21 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 22 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 23 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 24 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 25 Hotel or B and B in Halifax