Presently looking into the possibility of teaching in Canada. I am an Aussie primary school trained teacher with 20 years teaching experience and have my Bachelor of Education and Masters of Education in Learning Support as well as being a NET in Hong Kong for 6 years. Anyone know of the chances of picking up a job in Canada; what would I need to do to be in the running for getting a job and how would I go about it. I have just started looking into this and would appreciate any advice in order to point me in the right direction.
Teaching in Canada
- 1 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 2 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 5 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 6 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 7 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 8 Calgary - Things to Do
- 9 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 12 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 13 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 14 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 15 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 16 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 17 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 18 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 19 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 20 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 21 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 22 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 23 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 24 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 25 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton