Our trip to Victoria/Vancouver starts next week. We have decided to have afternoon tea at Buchart Gardens rather than the Empress Hotel ($60 each). Would it be feasible/wise to have 'tea' as late as 5:00 p.m.? If we have it any earlier, we would need to spend a LOT of time at the gardens before it gets dark. I've been told that we must be at the gardens when it gets dark because of all the beautiful illumination. Please advise and thanks.
tea at Buchart Gardens
- 1 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 2 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 3 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 6 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 7 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 8 Calgary - Things to Do
- 9 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 12 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 13 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 14 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 15 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 16 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 17 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 18 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 19 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 20 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 21 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 22 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 23 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 24 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 25 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton