To assist with last minute planning, it would be helpful to know what time it gets dark in September in the Rockies, and when does the sun rise?
sunset in Rockies
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Northwest Territories
- 2 Polar Bears with 4-year old???
- 3 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 4 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 7 Vancouver and other places in August
- 8 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 9 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 13 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 14 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 15 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 16 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 17 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 18 Need tips for this trip
- 19 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 20 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 23 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 24 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 25 Newfoundland questions