My boyfriend and I will be visiting Montreal this coming weekend, Saturday - Monday. I have searched the forums and the web quite a bit for things to do and we have come up with the following itinerary. There’s nothing like personal recommendations though, so we would really appreciate if you could give us any insight on to anything we should add, take off, or lump together. Thanks!
Saturday we’re hopefully arriving around noon and are trying to figure out which activities should go for which days.
- Old Montreal and Notre-Dame Basilica
- Underground city
- Mont Royal Park
- Rue Ste Catherine and Ste Laurent
- St Michel Flea Market
Other things we’re interested in are:
-Street festivals/outdoor flea markets
-Free jazz festival events
-Good restaurants, but not too expensive. We like all kinds of food and any eclectic, vegetarian or interesting local spots are welcome
-Nightlife: rooftop bar suggestions or any good (but not pretentious) clubs would be appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real Passports(firstname.lastname@example.org)Visa,
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 5 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy