My boyfriend and I will be visiting Montreal this coming weekend, Saturday - Monday. I have searched the forums and the web quite a bit for things to do and we have come up with the following itinerary. There’s nothing like personal recommendations though, so we would really appreciate if you could give us any insight on to anything we should add, take off, or lump together. Thanks!
Saturday we’re hopefully arriving around noon and are trying to figure out which activities should go for which days.
- Old Montreal and Notre-Dame Basilica
- Underground city
- Mont Royal Park
- Rue Ste Catherine and Ste Laurent
- St Michel Flea Market
Other things we’re interested in are:
-Street festivals/outdoor flea markets
-Free jazz festival events
-Good restaurants, but not too expensive. We like all kinds of food and any eclectic, vegetarian or interesting local spots are welcome
-Nightlife: rooftop bar suggestions or any good (but not pretentious) clubs would be appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/massive-testo/
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City