My boyfriend and I will be visiting Montreal this coming weekend, Saturday - Monday. I have searched the forums and the web quite a bit for things to do and we have come up with the following itinerary. There’s nothing like personal recommendations though, so we would really appreciate if you could give us any insight on to anything we should add, take off, or lump together. Thanks!
Saturday we’re hopefully arriving around noon and are trying to figure out which activities should go for which days.
- Old Montreal and Notre-Dame Basilica
- Underground city
- Mont Royal Park
- Rue Ste Catherine and Ste Laurent
- St Michel Flea Market
Other things we’re interested in are:
-Street festivals/outdoor flea markets
-Free jazz festival events
-Good restaurants, but not too expensive. We like all kinds of food and any eclectic, vegetarian or interesting local spots are welcome
-Nightlife: rooftop bar suggestions or any good (but not pretentious) clubs would be appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 3 March in Montreal?
- 4 Eastern Canada in December
- 5 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 6 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 7 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 8 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 9 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 10 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 17 11th and 12th grade
- 18 Vancouver trip report!
- 19 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 20 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 21 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 22 looking to experience Canada by train
- 23 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 24 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 25 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary