My boyfriend and I will be visiting Montreal this coming weekend, Saturday - Monday. I have searched the forums and the web quite a bit for things to do and we have come up with the following itinerary. There’s nothing like personal recommendations though, so we would really appreciate if you could give us any insight on to anything we should add, take off, or lump together. Thanks!
Saturday we’re hopefully arriving around noon and are trying to figure out which activities should go for which days.
- Old Montreal and Notre-Dame Basilica
- Underground city
- Mont Royal Park
- Rue Ste Catherine and Ste Laurent
- St Michel Flea Market
Other things we’re interested in are:
-Street festivals/outdoor flea markets
-Free jazz festival events
-Good restaurants, but not too expensive. We like all kinds of food and any eclectic, vegetarian or interesting local spots are welcome
-Nightlife: rooftop bar suggestions or any good (but not pretentious) clubs would be appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 알라딘 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 8 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy