First just want to thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.
I'm planning to travel to Newfoundland with my boyfriend on July 31st to August 9th. We'll be flying into St. Johns and heading out from there to travel across the island to Gross Mourne and L'anse Aux Meadows eventually making our way back on the 6th for the folk festival ..( Hey Rosetta is playing YEAH!) Yes, I know this is a lot of travel time on the road.
I was wondering if anyone had any suggested travel routes. I don't want to drive on the main highway the whole time and like taking back roads. I know that we want to hit up some coastal towns, small villages etc, but don't know where to start or how to get there. I also like to stay away from touristy locations... I want to see the authentic Newfoundland...again I know Newfoundland doesn't get nearly as touristy as many other places so I'm safe.
We havent booked our car yet which I know is crazy. I just can't believe how expensive it is. $900 and thats a same location drop off...We wanted to originally do a different drop off but that would bring it up to $1700 WOah!
Thanks again and look forward to reading your post.
Super excited to see Newfoundland.
Suggestions for Travel Itineraries in Newfoundland
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing