We have approximately 12 days available to us at the beginning of June to drive from New York to Halifax. We are hoping to include New Hampshire, Maine, Nova Scoatia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Montreal and perhaps see Niagra Falls from the Canadian side. Is this too ambitious ? We are from Australia so we're used to driving long distances. Any suggestions for accommodation ( b&bs, small hotels), and restaurants would be appreciated. Also would we need to book very far in advance at that time of the year ? Alll suggestions appreciated.
Suggestions for Itinerary East Coast of Canada ?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise