I'm planning to attend UPEI soon and my wife and I are looking for accomodations nearby. We saw a nice place (Horton Park) in Stratford, just after the bridge. Can you give me an idea of what that location/Startford is like? Would you recommend it for a small quiet family? Is it safe and is it within easy access of conveniences (we don't have a car). Is there a bus system from Charlottetown to Stratford? Can you ride a bike across that bridge? What's the name of the bridge anyway?
Thanks for you help,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City
- 2 Family ski holiday
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 5 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Please help with BC itinerary
- 7 Travel through Chicago
- 8 Vancouver hotel question
- 9 Banff in October
- 10 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 11 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 12 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 13 quebec city and wine route
- 14 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 15 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 16 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 17 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 18 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 19 Victoria?
- 20 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 21 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 22 Calgary
- 23 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 24 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 25 Cape Breton Trip