I'm planning to attend UPEI soon and my wife and I are looking for accomodations nearby. We saw a nice place (Horton Park) in Stratford, just after the bridge. Can you give me an idea of what that location/Startford is like? Would you recommend it for a small quiet family? Is it safe and is it within easy access of conveniences (we don't have a car). Is there a bus system from Charlottetown to Stratford? Can you ride a bike across that bridge? What's the name of the bridge anyway?
Thanks for you help,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 2 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 3 Nova Scotia
- 4 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 5 Vancouver
- 6 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 7 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 8 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 9 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 10 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 11 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 12 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 13 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 14 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 15 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 16 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Hotels in Toronto
- 18 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 19 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 22 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 23 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 24 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta