Leaving Lake George late in the day (5:00PM) on a summer Sunday driving towards Quebec City. Looking for a place to stay the night, have a good dinner a few hours (2-3) away. Outskirts of Montreal, perhaps or other recommendations. If the border crossing is time consuming, then a bit closer, I assume.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ZOHO@Mail CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech # SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 3 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 4 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 5 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 6 Traveling with your bike
- 7 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 8 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 9 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 Alberta Trip_2017
- 14 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 15 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 16 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 17 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 18 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 19 Baseball
- 20 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 21 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 22 Transportation from airport for 7
- 23 calgary to vancover 10days
- 24 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 25 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days