Leaving Lake George late in the day (5:00PM) on a summer Sunday driving towards Quebec City. Looking for a place to stay the night, have a good dinner a few hours (2-3) away. Outskirts of Montreal, perhaps or other recommendations. If the border crossing is time consuming, then a bit closer, I assume.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Assist: POGO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 POGO GAMES 24*7
- 2 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 3 Best places in Toronto
- 4 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 5 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 6 Victoria, Canada
- 7 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 8 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 9 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 10 Newfoundland in early June
- 11 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 12 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 13 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 14 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 15 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 16 Nova Scotia in July
- 17 Cape Breton in early June
- 18 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands
- 20 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 21 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 22 Passport question for Int flight
- 23 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 24 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 25 Icefields Parkway