Hi friends! My kids are having their summer vacation, and we are planning for a trip. This time it’s the Algonquin park. I would want to explore the best parts of Algonquin, specially the wildlife. But stay is a major issue.I want my lodging to be not too far from my tripping places. Wildlife, Algonquin logging museum,Bat museum,Bat lake,Fire Tower trail etc. I've heard of Killarney Lodge,and I've gone through their website, http://www.killarneylodge.com/ It seems to be a good one. What attracted me is the rate of the cabins. It seems to be fair. Has anyone got an experience in there? If yes please do comment on their cuisine and their overall service.
Stay inside Algonquin park
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 3 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October