We will be visiting Toronto and the area this summer and I am wondering whether it makes more sense to stay downtown or at the falls. I understand that they are about 1.5 hours apart from each other. We have 3 children between the ages of 4 and 9 and I am wondering if there is more to do as far as walking around, restaurants, etc, in the downtown area or right near the falls? Also, any view on safety in the 2 areas?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 2 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 3 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 4 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 5 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 6 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 7 Victoria, Canada
- 8 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 9 Best places in Toronto
- 10 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 11 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 12 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 13 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 14 Newfoundland in early June
- 15 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 16 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 17 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 18 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 19 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 20 Nova Scotia in July
- 21 Cape Breton in early June
- 22 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands
- 24 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 25 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?