We will be visiting Toronto and the area this summer and I am wondering whether it makes more sense to stay downtown or at the falls. I understand that they are about 1.5 hours apart from each other. We have 3 children between the ages of 4 and 9 and I am wondering if there is more to do as far as walking around, restaurants, etc, in the downtown area or right near the falls? Also, any view on safety in the 2 areas?
Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 2 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Northern Lights
- 5 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 6 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 8 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 11 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 12 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 13 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 14 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 17 Help us see Vancouver island
- 18 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 21 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 22 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 23 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 24 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 25 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!