We will be visiting Toronto and the area this summer and I am wondering whether it makes more sense to stay downtown or at the falls. I understand that they are about 1.5 hours apart from each other. We have 3 children between the ages of 4 and 9 and I am wondering if there is more to do as far as walking around, restaurants, etc, in the downtown area or right near the falls? Also, any view on safety in the 2 areas?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/maxrise-xs/
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 9 BC or Alberta drives
- 10 Torino in february
- 11 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 12 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 13 My Family Travle Vlog
- 14 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 15 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December