We will be visiting Toronto and the area this summer and I am wondering whether it makes more sense to stay downtown or at the falls. I understand that they are about 1.5 hours apart from each other. We have 3 children between the ages of 4 and 9 and I am wondering if there is more to do as far as walking around, restaurants, etc, in the downtown area or right near the falls? Also, any view on safety in the 2 areas?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 2 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 3 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 4 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 5 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 8 Victoria Island
- 9 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 10 Accommodation in halifax
- 11 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 12 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 13 Two week taster
- 14 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 15 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 16 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 17 Translink and itinerary questions
- 18 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 19 Montreal Restaurants
- 20 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 24 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 25 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure