I would like to ask for your suggestion.
I plan to rent Standard SUV-Class for 5-6 persons with luggage around the early of Nov this year.
I will pick up and return at Calgary Airport
The rental period would be about 5 days.
The problem is, with my age 24, some companies do not allow me to drive SUV Class.
Could you please recommend me some good companies that allow me to rent this?
I also would like to know the differences between Standard SUV and Full-size SUV.
And also the example of car models that I possibly get.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트 ⋭ ™ ⋬ 카지노게임 ⋭ ™ ⋬ Bus97.Com ⋭ ™ ⋬
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
Standard SUV rental from YYC for 24 years old: any recommend?