I would like to ask for your suggestion.
I plan to rent Standard SUV-Class for 5-6 persons with luggage around the early of Nov this year.
I will pick up and return at Calgary Airport
The rental period would be about 5 days.
The problem is, with my age 24, some companies do not allow me to drive SUV Class.
Could you please recommend me some good companies that allow me to rent this?
I also would like to know the differences between Standard SUV and Full-size SUV.
And also the example of car models that I possibly get.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Couples Counseling Leduc
- 2 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 3 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy
Standard SUV rental from YYC for 24 years old: any recommend?