Am planning a trip to St. John's Newfoundland in late May. I know that summer is prime time, but what are weather conditions like in late spring. Will it be too cold, wet, foggy, etc? I will be in Toronto for business and plan to take advantage of the opportunity to see parts of Canada I have not been to. Are there any discount Canadian airlines? How cheap can you get from Toronto to St. John's? Thanks in advance for any info.
St. John's Newfoundland Weather Conditions in late May and Discount Airlines
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 quebec
- 6 Jet to Victoria
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Fresh Fruit from US
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 13 Alberta Wildfires
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 16 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts