Am planning a trip to St. John's Newfoundland in late May. I know that summer is prime time, but what are weather conditions like in late spring. Will it be too cold, wet, foggy, etc? I will be in Toronto for business and plan to take advantage of the opportunity to see parts of Canada I have not been to. Are there any discount Canadian airlines? How cheap can you get from Toronto to St. John's? Thanks in advance for any info.
St. John's Newfoundland Weather Conditions in late May and Discount Airlines
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed