Am planning a trip to St. John's Newfoundland in late May. I know that summer is prime time, but what are weather conditions like in late spring. Will it be too cold, wet, foggy, etc? I will be in Toronto for business and plan to take advantage of the opportunity to see parts of Canada I have not been to. Are there any discount Canadian airlines? How cheap can you get from Toronto to St. John's? Thanks in advance for any info.
St. John's Newfoundland Weather Conditions in late May and Discount Airlines
- 1 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 2 Need help, can't decide
- 3 Calgary - Things to Do
- 4 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 5 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 6 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 7 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 10 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 11 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 12 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 13 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 14 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 15 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 16 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 17 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 18 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 19 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 20 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 21 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 22 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 23 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 24 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 25 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary