Thanks for you itinerary advise earleir re our trip thru N.B. and Nova Scotia in Sept..
You suggested stopping and spending the night in St, Andrews, which we now plan to do. Can you suggest any decent places to stay there for under $200/night? Tried the Fairmont Algonquin and The Windsor House... sound a tad too pricey. Dont need luxury but want nice, clean and safe. Thanks for your help or anyone elses out there that has ideas. Beth
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.trimplexeliteavis.com/leuxia-et-mastique/
- 2 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 8 March in Montreal?
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 11 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 12 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 13 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 14 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 17 Tofino
- 18 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 21 11th and 12th grade
- 22 Vancouver trip report!
- 23 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 24 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 25 Newfoundland itinerary help