We will be traveling on the Trans Canadian #1 east of Calgary towards Medicine Hat. What is the speed limit? Is it a 2 lane roadway? We've got a long way to go (Chicago) and were wondering if TCH1 is better in terms of speed or going south and getting on Rte 2 in Montana.
Speed Limit on Trans Canadian Hwy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 2 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Victoria Dining
- 6 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove