We will be traveling on the Trans Canadian #1 east of Calgary towards Medicine Hat. What is the speed limit? Is it a 2 lane roadway? We've got a long way to go (Chicago) and were wondering if TCH1 is better in terms of speed or going south and getting on Rte 2 in Montana.
Speed Limit on Trans Canadian Hwy
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Season greetings
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 5 Parking in Montreal
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Golden BC
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing