Does anyone have any information on travelling the southern coast? Seems like coastal freighter from Rose Blanche & then local ferry from Burgeo to Ramea and then coastal boat aain. I am wondering how long it takes from Rose Blanche to Gaultois. The only accomodations in the travel guide is in Ramea. Are there unlicensed accomodations on any of the other islands? Is it possible to get from Gaultois to Harbour Breton? Is it best to bring bicycles to get around in the outports? How long would such a trip take - I am guessing you would need to go back the way you came. Any advice or websites you can point me to would be appreciated. The travel guide is very sketchy on this area. kathy
- 1 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 2 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?