Does anyone have any information on travelling the southern coast? Seems like coastal freighter from Rose Blanche & then local ferry from Burgeo to Ramea and then coastal boat aain. I am wondering how long it takes from Rose Blanche to Gaultois. The only accomodations in the travel guide is in Ramea. Are there unlicensed accomodations on any of the other islands? Is it possible to get from Gaultois to Harbour Breton? Is it best to bring bicycles to get around in the outports? How long would such a trip take - I am guessing you would need to go back the way you came. Any advice or websites you can point me to would be appreciated. The travel guide is very sketchy on this area. kathy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 2 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 5 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 Transport of cremated remains
- 8 Rockies trip in June.
- 9 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 10 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 11 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 12 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 13 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 14 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 15 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 16 boarder crossing question
- 17 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 18 Calgary hotel help needed
- 19 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 20 a week in St John's, NL
- 21 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 22 graduation in Vancouver
- 23 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 24 Is Tofino the best home base to explore Vancouver Island?
- 25 Water Prince Corner Shop in Charlottetown -- is it closed?