Does anyone have any information on travelling the southern coast? Seems like coastal freighter from Rose Blanche & then local ferry from Burgeo to Ramea and then coastal boat aain. I am wondering how long it takes from Rose Blanche to Gaultois. The only accomodations in the travel guide is in Ramea. Are there unlicensed accomodations on any of the other islands? Is it possible to get from Gaultois to Harbour Breton? Is it best to bring bicycles to get around in the outports? How long would such a trip take - I am guessing you would need to go back the way you came. Any advice or websites you can point me to would be appreciated. The travel guide is very sketchy on this area. kathy
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 5 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 6 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 10 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 11 Golden, British Columbia
- 12 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 15 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 16 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 17 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 19 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 20 America by Rail
- 21 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 22 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 23 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 24 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 25 Information needed