Does anyone have any information on travelling the southern coast? Seems like coastal freighter from Rose Blanche & then local ferry from Burgeo to Ramea and then coastal boat aain. I am wondering how long it takes from Rose Blanche to Gaultois. The only accomodations in the travel guide is in Ramea. Are there unlicensed accomodations on any of the other islands? Is it possible to get from Gaultois to Harbour Breton? Is it best to bring bicycles to get around in the outports? How long would such a trip take - I am guessing you would need to go back the way you came. Any advice or websites you can point me to would be appreciated. The travel guide is very sketchy on this area. kathy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 4 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Need tips for this trip
- 6 Rockies trip in June.
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver