Does anyone have any information on travelling the southern coast? Seems like coastal freighter from Rose Blanche & then local ferry from Burgeo to Ramea and then coastal boat aain. I am wondering how long it takes from Rose Blanche to Gaultois. The only accomodations in the travel guide is in Ramea. Are there unlicensed accomodations on any of the other islands? Is it possible to get from Gaultois to Harbour Breton? Is it best to bring bicycles to get around in the outports? How long would such a trip take - I am guessing you would need to go back the way you came. Any advice or websites you can point me to would be appreciated. The travel guide is very sketchy on this area. kathy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 2 Coach class Canadian Via
- 3 Rockies to Vancouver
- 4 Honeymoon destination
- 5 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 6 season greetings
- 7 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 8 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 9 Toronto: where to stay?
- 10 Alberta????
- 11 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 12 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 13 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 14 Wifi rental
- 15 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 16 Short term lodging
- 17 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 18 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 19 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 20 Vancouver top restaurant
- 21 Montreal Entertainment
- 22 Heli skiing in March
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 25 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food