Is this a good place to stay to watch winter storms (thinking of Sooke Harbour House, or is it Sooke Harbour Inn). Anyway, I don't want to drive to Tofino which I know is the primo location for storm watching, but does Sooke come in a close second? Thanks for any input you can give.
Sooke in February...
- 1 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 2 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 3 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 4 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 5 Nova Scotia in June
- 6 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 7 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 8 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 9 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 10 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 Calgary - Things to Do
- 13 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 14 Need help, can't decide
- 15 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 16 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 17 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 18 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 19 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 20 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 21 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 22 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 23 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 24 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 25 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?