I am a retired woman and will be traveling through above mentioned areas in June. I have 3 to 4 weeks. I'm looking for scenery but also charming towns and advice about solo travel.
Solo traveler seeks suggestions for Maritimes and Quebec city
- 1 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 2 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 6 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 7 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 8 Calgary treats
- 9 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 10 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 11 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 12 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 13 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 14 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 15 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 16 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 17 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 18 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 19 Gros Morne accommodations
- 20 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 21 DOG SLEDDING
- 22 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 24 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 25 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa