I am planning a trip to Edmonton, AB in late January to visit my sister as she attends the University of Alberta. We are planning to take a weekend snowboard trip west in the Canadian Rockies. We have traveled to Banff/Jasper twice in summer for hiking and absolutely loved both of our times there. We are avid snowboarders and have been many places in Colorado. We enjoy the groomers as well as back bowls and hike-to-terrain. Would love some ideas or opinions as to which resort is favored or preferred. We are leaning towards Lake Louise just because it's always been something we have wanted to do, but would love some advice/input. We have stayed at HI hostel in Banff and had a good experience, and are wanting to possibly explore similar budget friendly lodging. We are also planning on driving from Edmonton and have never made the drive to Banff in the winter time. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Get FiX: helpful roadrunner contact 1:800:681:7208 roadrunner mail**
- 2 Norton360 security: Tec*h support CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus
- 3 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 4 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Newfoundland in early June
- 7 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 8 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 9 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 10 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 11 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 12 Nova Scotia in July
- 13 Cape Breton in early June
- 14 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands
- 16 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 17 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 18 Passport question for Int flight
- 19 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 20 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 21 Icefields Parkway
- 22 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 23 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 24 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 25 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over