I am planning a trip to Edmonton, AB in late January to visit my sister as she attends the University of Alberta. We are planning to take a weekend snowboard trip west in the Canadian Rockies. We have traveled to Banff/Jasper twice in summer for hiking and absolutely loved both of our times there. We are avid snowboarders and have been many places in Colorado. We enjoy the groomers as well as back bowls and hike-to-terrain. Would love some ideas or opinions as to which resort is favored or preferred. We are leaning towards Lake Louise just because it's always been something we have wanted to do, but would love some advice/input. We have stayed at HI hostel in Banff and had a good experience, and are wanting to possibly explore similar budget friendly lodging. We are also planning on driving from Edmonton and have never made the drive to Banff in the winter time. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 2 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 3 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies