We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 2 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 3 car needed in Vancouver?
- 4 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 5 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 6 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 7 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 8 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 9 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 10 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 11 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 12 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 15 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 18 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 19 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 20 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 21 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 22 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 23 Granville Island
- 24 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 25 Good eats and car question NS