We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Skiing near Montreal or Quebec first week of April?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Obtain, Real/Novelty, passport, passport, id, card, cards
- 2 Help us see Vancouver island
- 3 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 4 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 5 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 6 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 7 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 8 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 9 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 10 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 11 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 12 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 15 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 16 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 17 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 18 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 19 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 20 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 21 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 22 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 23 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 24 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 25 Hoping for Autumn Colors