We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Skiing near Montreal or Quebec first week of April?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta Wildfires
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fresh Fruit from US
- 7 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 quebec
- 10 Jet to Victoria
- 11 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 12 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts