We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Skiing near Montreal or Quebec first week of April?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 3 Banf
- 4 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 7 Gaspe
- 8 Tours
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 12 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec