We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo