We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Skiing near Montreal or Quebec first week of April?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 2 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 9 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 10 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental