We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Skiing near Montreal or Quebec first week of April?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 3 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 4 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 5 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 6 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 9 Canada in winter
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 12 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 18 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 20 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 21 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 22 Victoria Dining
- 23 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 24 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 25 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter