We are debating whether its worth going on a family skiing trip first week of April to French Canada. We live in NYC and will be driving there. Our kids are 6 and 3 yo and it will be their first ski vacation. We know its very late in season so wondering, what are the chances there still be enough (or any) snow to ski... Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 3 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 4 Best places in Toronto
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Victoria, Canada
- 8 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 9 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 10 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 11 Newfoundland in early June
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 14 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 15 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 16 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 17 Nova Scotia in July
- 18 Cape Breton in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands
- 21 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 22 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 23 Passport question for Int flight
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip