i want to camp (tent) next year in the shediac/parlee beach area (within a 5-30 minute drive). most of the campsites i'm finding on the web that take reservations don't look very appealing. side by side campers with little or no trees. can anyone recommend a nice campground where the tent sites have a bit of seclusion with some trees between the sites? a fire pit and clean bathrooms are required otherwise basic is fine. walking distance to a beach would be a great benefit. any suggestions would be appreciated. (the provincial park does not take reservations so that's out.) thanks.
shediac, new brunswick campgrounds
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 6 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 7 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 8 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 9 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 10 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Need tips for this trip
- 12 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 13 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto