i want to camp (tent) next year in the shediac/parlee beach area (within a 5-30 minute drive). most of the campsites i'm finding on the web that take reservations don't look very appealing. side by side campers with little or no trees. can anyone recommend a nice campground where the tent sites have a bit of seclusion with some trees between the sites? a fire pit and clean bathrooms are required otherwise basic is fine. walking distance to a beach would be a great benefit. any suggestions would be appreciated. (the provincial park does not take reservations so that's out.) thanks.
shediac, new brunswick campgrounds
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 season greetings
- 4 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 5 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Alberta????
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 10 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 11 Wifi rental
- 12 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 13 Short term lodging
- 14 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 15 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 16 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 17 Vancouver top restaurant
- 18 Montreal Entertainment
- 19 Heli skiing in March
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 22 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 23 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 24 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 25 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies