i want to camp (tent) next year in the shediac/parlee beach area (within a 5-30 minute drive). most of the campsites i'm finding on the web that take reservations don't look very appealing. side by side campers with little or no trees. can anyone recommend a nice campground where the tent sites have a bit of seclusion with some trees between the sites? a fire pit and clean bathrooms are required otherwise basic is fine. walking distance to a beach would be a great benefit. any suggestions would be appreciated. (the provincial park does not take reservations so that's out.) thanks.
shediac, new brunswick campgrounds
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 3 Where to stay in Banff?
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 14 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 15 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 16 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 19 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 boarder crossing question
- 21 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 22 Calgary hotel help needed
- 23 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 24 a week in St John's, NL
- 25 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI