My brother and I (both retired) along with our wives are planning a 3-week trip to Canada's Atlantic provinces, primarily Novia Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick as well as Quebec starting in mid Sept. It will be our first trip in that part of Canada and would appreciate any advice such as Sept. dates(will it be too cold), where to stay/eat, things to see(we have traveled throughout the US and enjoy scenery--shoreline, lighthouses, etc.). We will leave from Detroit and can either go out or come back through Maine. Is three weeks enough time?
Sept. Trip to the Atlantic Provinces
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Parking in Montreal
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces