we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h car*e
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT BROTHERTec*h care 24/7
- 3 Metropolitan Movers North York ON - Moving Company
- 4 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies