we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 2 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Temporary residency in Canada
- 7 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 8 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 9 water filtration
- 10 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 11 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 12 Western Canada in August
- 13 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 14 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 15 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 16 Jasper with two elderly
- 17 Dempster highway in early September
- 18 jasper
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus