we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 2 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 3 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 4 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 5 Best Jasper Campground
- 6 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 7 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 9 Victoria in December
- 10 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 11 Opportunity for business loan
- 12 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 13 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 14 Nova Scotia - October
- 15 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 16 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 17 Across Canada by Train
- 18 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 19 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 20 Nova Scotia
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS
- 24 Old Montreal & Old Quebec in Sept
- 25 Pleasant Bay vs. Cheticamp as a west coast base on Cabot Trail