we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 2 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 3 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 4 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 5 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 6 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 7 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 8 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 9 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 10 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 11 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 12 Road Trip to Calgary
- 13 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 14 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 15 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 16 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 17 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 18 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 19 Eating lobster
- 20 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 21 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Michigan to Quebec City road trip w/ an infant
- 24 Customs Question
- 25 1-2-3 GO! - Maritimes Suggestions Please