we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Small group tour for my parents
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 10 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 11 Itinerary feedback, please
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 14 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 15 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 18 Best Way
- 19 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 20 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 21 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 24 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 25 First trip to Vancouver