we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City in January
- 2 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 3 Corporate party
- 4 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 5 Hotels in Quebec City
- 6 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Flying from Toronto to London
- 9 Rental car
- 10 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 11 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 12 Montreal in April
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Cross country drive
- 15 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 16 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 17 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 18 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 19 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 20 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 21 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 22 First family trip to Toronto.
- 23 Calgary Stampede
- 24 2 days in Vancouver
- 25 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old