we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 2 Quebec City
- 3 Family ski holiday
- 4 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 5 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 6 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 7 Please help with BC itinerary
- 8 Travel through Chicago
- 9 Vancouver hotel question
- 10 Banff in October
- 11 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 12 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 13 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 14 quebec city and wine route
- 15 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 16 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 17 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 18 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.