we will be arriving back into Vancouver on the 4th September after 12days in Alaska and plan to self drive from Vancouver to Whistler then to Japser, Lake Lousie,Banff Kamloops and back into Vancouver on the 15th September.
Could you advise the best routes to take and places that we must see. We are not put off by out of the way places and have plenty of time.
As for accommodation - we do not like to book ahead as we dont like to be tried down to a time schedule - will accommodation be a problem at this time and can you suggest best places to stay - definately not 5 star people - just somewhere clean and comfortable - self contained OK and not neccessary right in the middle of towns.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria, Canada
- 2 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 3 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 4 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Newfoundland in early June
- 7 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 8 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 9 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 10 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 11 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 12 Nova Scotia in July
- 13 Cape Breton in early June
- 14 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands
- 16 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 17 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 18 Passport question for Int flight
- 19 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 20 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 21 Icefields Parkway
- 22 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 23 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 24 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 25 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over