Can anyone confirm that a 'see vancouver card' is all it's cracked up to be. It just seems really cheap for all the free attractions it offers. We're (4 adults) spending 2 / 3 days in both Vancouver AND Victoria in September.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/postdrox/
- 2 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 Victoria?
- 4 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 5 Vancouver for Christmas
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 8 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 9 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 12 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 13 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 14 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 17 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 18 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 19 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 20 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 21 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 22 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 23 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 24 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 25 Quebec-Montreal in Summer