My old camper has seen it's last season.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that would come pick it for scrap in the lower mainland of B.C.
Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 2 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 3 Best place for wedding flowers
- 4 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 5 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 6 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 9 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 10 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 11 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 12 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 13 hotel in vancouver
- 14 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 15 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 16 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 17 NH to Nova Scotia
- 18 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 19 Banff Area In October
- 20 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 21 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 22 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 23 Niagara Falls Advise
- 24 Ottawa recs?
- 25 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals