My old camper has seen it's last season.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that would come pick it for scrap in the lower mainland of B.C.
Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal
- 2 Hotels in Toronto
- 3 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 4 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 5 Alberta - Vancouver
- 6 Family accommodation Banff January
- 7 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 8 9 days newfoundland
- 9 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Eastern Canada
- 12 Advice trip to Canada
- 13 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 14 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 15 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 18 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 19 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 20 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 21 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 24 Journey series CAD
- 25 Madrid or Montreal