I spent six weeks in the Maratime Provinces of Canada this summer. The highlight of the trip for me was a cruise on the schooner Molly Kool, out of St. Andrews, New Brunswick. It was delightful. They offer several cruises. We did the Sunset Wine and Cheese Cruise. Everything about it was great, but perhaps the highlight was Bear, the deck hand, singer, player of many instruments, story and joke teller, and historian. He is truly a memorable character. I recommend that anyone going to, or near, St. Andrews check it out. Their web site is schooneradventures.ca. They operate a shop, Molly Kool/s Boathouse, at 147 Water Street, St. Andrews. Their telephone is 1-866-666-7245. It's a great experience!
Schooner Molly Kool
View all Canada activity »
- 1 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area