I spent six weeks in the Maratime Provinces of Canada this summer. The highlight of the trip for me was a cruise on the schooner Molly Kool, out of St. Andrews, New Brunswick. It was delightful. They offer several cruises. We did the Sunset Wine and Cheese Cruise. Everything about it was great, but perhaps the highlight was Bear, the deck hand, singer, player of many instruments, story and joke teller, and historian. He is truly a memorable character. I recommend that anyone going to, or near, St. Andrews check it out. Their web site is schooneradventures.ca. They operate a shop, Molly Kool/s Boathouse, at 147 Water Street, St. Andrews. Their telephone is 1-866-666-7245. It's a great experience!
Schooner Molly Kool
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 3 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 4 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 5 Quebec City trip.report
- 6 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 7 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Quebic City or Montreal
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October