I spent six weeks in the Maratime Provinces of Canada this summer. The highlight of the trip for me was a cruise on the schooner Molly Kool, out of St. Andrews, New Brunswick. It was delightful. They offer several cruises. We did the Sunset Wine and Cheese Cruise. Everything about it was great, but perhaps the highlight was Bear, the deck hand, singer, player of many instruments, story and joke teller, and historian. He is truly a memorable character. I recommend that anyone going to, or near, St. Andrews check it out. Their web site is schooneradventures.ca. They operate a shop, Molly Kool/s Boathouse, at 147 Water Street, St. Andrews. Their telephone is 1-866-666-7245. It's a great experience!
Schooner Molly Kool
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days