I spent six weeks in the Maratime Provinces of Canada this summer. The highlight of the trip for me was a cruise on the schooner Molly Kool, out of St. Andrews, New Brunswick. It was delightful. They offer several cruises. We did the Sunset Wine and Cheese Cruise. Everything about it was great, but perhaps the highlight was Bear, the deck hand, singer, player of many instruments, story and joke teller, and historian. He is truly a memorable character. I recommend that anyone going to, or near, St. Andrews check it out. Their web site is schooneradventures.ca. They operate a shop, Molly Kool/s Boathouse, at 147 Water Street, St. Andrews. Their telephone is 1-866-666-7245. It's a great experience!
Schooner Molly Kool
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining