I spent six weeks in the Maratime Provinces of Canada this summer. The highlight of the trip for me was a cruise on the schooner Molly Kool, out of St. Andrews, New Brunswick. It was delightful. They offer several cruises. We did the Sunset Wine and Cheese Cruise. Everything about it was great, but perhaps the highlight was Bear, the deck hand, singer, player of many instruments, story and joke teller, and historian. He is truly a memorable character. I recommend that anyone going to, or near, St. Andrews check it out. Their web site is schooneradventures.ca. They operate a shop, Molly Kool/s Boathouse, at 147 Water Street, St. Andrews. Their telephone is 1-866-666-7245. It's a great experience!
Schooner Molly Kool
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Parking in Montreal
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces