I’ll be in Vancouver in June 2012 and would like to visit the Rockies. I have seen quite a few itinerates online but all have been for fairly long trips. I have about 6 days and plan to hire a car in Vancouver, visit the sights along route and drop off the car before flying back to Vancouver. Can anyone suggest the best route for this limited time, taking in the major highlights? I don’t mind which airport I end up at as long as there are flights back to Vancouver for my connecting London flight. I think Calgary might be best? Also should I pre-book accommodation en-route at that time of year? Thanks in advance
Scenic short road trip Vancouver-Rockies
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove