I’ll be in Vancouver in June 2012 and would like to visit the Rockies. I have seen quite a few itinerates online but all have been for fairly long trips. I have about 6 days and plan to hire a car in Vancouver, visit the sights along route and drop off the car before flying back to Vancouver. Can anyone suggest the best route for this limited time, taking in the major highlights? I don’t mind which airport I end up at as long as there are flights back to Vancouver for my connecting London flight. I think Calgary might be best? Also should I pre-book accommodation en-route at that time of year? Thanks in advance
Scenic short road trip Vancouver-Rockies
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining