My wife and I would like to see NB for the first time. Driving up from RI USA. We'd like a scenic, serene getaway, something like a mountain-lake-with-birds-chirping and breathtaking vistas. Any suggestions? the official web site for NB touts the Mirabichi area and the "river valley" - I can't tell the difference from their descriptions. Thanks
Scenic, Serene NB vacation wanted
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 2 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 3 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 4 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 5 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 6 Gaspe
- 7 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 8 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 9 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL