All plans are made, hotels, car rental etc. We are leaving next Saturday to fly LAX to Montreal, stay 4 days, no car just public transportation. Then car rental for the drive to QC, keeping the car for four day for day trips from QC, then heading back to Montreal for the flight home. We've been looking at websites and Google Earth for the driving portion but we wondered if anyone had recommendations for the drive. We thought Hwy138 and/or 40 on the leisure day drive from Montreal to QC, then just Hwy 20 straight back 5 days later to caught our flight. Seems not much to see in between. Any suggestions for this itinerary?? Thank you!
Scenic Driving between Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 5 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 6 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 7 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 8 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?