All plans are made, hotels, car rental etc. We are leaving next Saturday to fly LAX to Montreal, stay 4 days, no car just public transportation. Then car rental for the drive to QC, keeping the car for four day for day trips from QC, then heading back to Montreal for the flight home. We've been looking at websites and Google Earth for the driving portion but we wondered if anyone had recommendations for the drive. We thought Hwy138 and/or 40 on the leisure day drive from Montreal to QC, then just Hwy 20 straight back 5 days later to caught our flight. Seems not much to see in between. Any suggestions for this itinerary?? Thank you!
Scenic Driving between Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 4 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Need tips for this trip
- 6 Rockies trip in June.
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver