All plans are made, hotels, car rental etc. We are leaving next Saturday to fly LAX to Montreal, stay 4 days, no car just public transportation. Then car rental for the drive to QC, keeping the car for four day for day trips from QC, then heading back to Montreal for the flight home. We've been looking at websites and Google Earth for the driving portion but we wondered if anyone had recommendations for the drive. We thought Hwy138 and/or 40 on the leisure day drive from Montreal to QC, then just Hwy 20 straight back 5 days later to caught our flight. Seems not much to see in between. Any suggestions for this itinerary?? Thank you!
Scenic Driving between Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 5 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 9 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 10 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 11 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 12 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 13 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 14 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 15 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 16 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 17 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation