All plans are made, hotels, car rental etc. We are leaving next Saturday to fly LAX to Montreal, stay 4 days, no car just public transportation. Then car rental for the drive to QC, keeping the car for four day for day trips from QC, then heading back to Montreal for the flight home. We've been looking at websites and Google Earth for the driving portion but we wondered if anyone had recommendations for the drive. We thought Hwy138 and/or 40 on the leisure day drive from Montreal to QC, then just Hwy 20 straight back 5 days later to caught our flight. Seems not much to see in between. Any suggestions for this itinerary?? Thank you!
Scenic Driving between Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 2 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 3 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 4 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 6 Victoria
- 7 Help us see Vancouver island
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 9 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 10 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 11 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 12 NOTL weather in Sept
- 13 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 14 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 15 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 16 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 17 birthday trip
- 18 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Hotels in Toronto
- 22 Advice trip to Canada
- 23 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 24 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 25 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?