I'm heading to a geocaching event in Rosthern (north of Saskatoon) mid-July.
Looking for recommendations of sights and adventures that would interest a 13 year old.
We've already decided that we'll be heading for Batoche.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 2 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 3 Trip to Tornoto
- 4 Vancouver 4 days
- 5 Marvellous Montreal
- 6 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 7 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 8 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 9 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 10 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 11 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 12 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 13 Gettinng around Jasper
- 14 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 15 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 16 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 17 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 18 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 19 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 20 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 21 Vancouver customs time??
- 22 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 23 Cell Phones in Canada
- 24 Trip to winnipeg
- 25 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)