We are taking a cruise from New York in June that will stop in Saint John. I saw a map that made it look like the City Market was in walking distance from the cruise ship terminal. True or False? And are there other reasonably low-key touristy things also in walking distance? We do not feel that we wish to pay for shore excursions, and are pretty sure that we'll be back that way again within the next few years. We are two active adults in our 40's, and a healthy but mildly autistic teenager.
Saint John, NB
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove