We are taking a cruise from New York in June that will stop in Saint John. I saw a map that made it look like the City Market was in walking distance from the cruise ship terminal. True or False? And are there other reasonably low-key touristy things also in walking distance? We do not feel that we wish to pay for shore excursions, and are pretty sure that we'll be back that way again within the next few years. We are two active adults in our 40's, and a healthy but mildly autistic teenager.
Saint John, NB
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed