I'm having trouble finding easy to understand information on running routes in Montreal and Quebec City. I need to do 2 long runs (one a 20 miler) while we are on vacation. As a tourist, we are staying in the heart of the "old city" in both places and at least a few sites indicate running routes that seem to be more outside the city. My knowledge of the geography of both these places is much worse in comparison to our trip to Paris last year where I could more easily picture where to go. Can anyone help me with parks or river paths (that seems the most likely from what I've found so far) that are good spots for runners? Thanks so much!
Running In Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Amazon FREE Kindle book - Time Management
- 2 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 3 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 4 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 5 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 8 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 11 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 12 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 15 Halifax-PEI
- 16 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 17 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 18 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 19 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 20 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 21 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 22 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 23 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 24 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 25 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport