I'm having trouble finding easy to understand information on running routes in Montreal and Quebec City. I need to do 2 long runs (one a 20 miler) while we are on vacation. As a tourist, we are staying in the heart of the "old city" in both places and at least a few sites indicate running routes that seem to be more outside the city. My knowledge of the geography of both these places is much worse in comparison to our trip to Paris last year where I could more easily picture where to go. Can anyone help me with parks or river paths (that seems the most likely from what I've found so far) that are good spots for runners? Thanks so much!
Running In Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 2 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 7 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 8 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 9 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 10 Corporate party
- 11 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 12 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 13 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 14 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 15 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 16 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 17 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 18 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 19 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 20 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 21 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 24 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 25 8 days in NL