I'm having trouble finding easy to understand information on running routes in Montreal and Quebec City. I need to do 2 long runs (one a 20 miler) while we are on vacation. As a tourist, we are staying in the heart of the "old city" in both places and at least a few sites indicate running routes that seem to be more outside the city. My knowledge of the geography of both these places is much worse in comparison to our trip to Paris last year where I could more easily picture where to go. Can anyone help me with parks or river paths (that seems the most likely from what I've found so far) that are good spots for runners? Thanks so much!
Running In Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise