I'm having trouble finding easy to understand information on running routes in Montreal and Quebec City. I need to do 2 long runs (one a 20 miler) while we are on vacation. As a tourist, we are staying in the heart of the "old city" in both places and at least a few sites indicate running routes that seem to be more outside the city. My knowledge of the geography of both these places is much worse in comparison to our trip to Paris last year where I could more easily picture where to go. Can anyone help me with parks or river paths (that seems the most likely from what I've found so far) that are good spots for runners? Thanks so much!
Running In Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 2 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 5 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 6 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 7 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 8 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 9 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?