I have a couple of special occasions coming up this weekend, for my wife. Our Anniversary (4 years), her birthday, her graduation... I want to make it a special for her...
We live in Boston. We have decided to go to Quebec city/ Montreal over the Memorial Day Weekend. We are driving all the way. I am not sure if we have enough time to cover both cities. I would not mind exploring just one city.
We start Friday (May 23, 2014) and be back Monday (May 27, 2014).
I want to make the next few days special for my wife. Any help on places to visit/ things to do will be appreciated.
a. Suggested itinerary
b. Good beaches to visit?
c. Restaurants/ best places to eat. we are "vegetarians" (no meat/ no seafood) since so many years.
d. We would like to do some biking together; may be tandem bikes. Never tried it, but, I am sure she will love that.
e. Best night clubs around to visit
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 45th Birthday Getaway
- 2 45th Birthday Getaway
- 3 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 4 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 5 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Layover in Toronto
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 12 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 13 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 14 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 17 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 18 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 21 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 24 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 25 Banff to Jasper and back