I have a couple of special occasions coming up this weekend, for my wife. Our Anniversary (4 years), her birthday, her graduation... I want to make it a special for her...
We live in Boston. We have decided to go to Quebec city/ Montreal over the Memorial Day Weekend. We are driving all the way. I am not sure if we have enough time to cover both cities. I would not mind exploring just one city.
We start Friday (May 23, 2014) and be back Monday (May 27, 2014).
I want to make the next few days special for my wife. Any help on places to visit/ things to do will be appreciated.
a. Suggested itinerary
b. Good beaches to visit?
c. Restaurants/ best places to eat. we are "vegetarians" (no meat/ no seafood) since so many years.
d. We would like to do some biking together; may be tandem bikes. Never tried it, but, I am sure she will love that.
e. Best night clubs around to visit
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?