I have a couple of special occasions coming up this weekend, for my wife. Our Anniversary (4 years), her birthday, her graduation... I want to make it a special for her...
We live in Boston. We have decided to go to Quebec city/ Montreal over the Memorial Day Weekend. We are driving all the way. I am not sure if we have enough time to cover both cities. I would not mind exploring just one city.
We start Friday (May 23, 2014) and be back Monday (May 27, 2014).
I want to make the next few days special for my wife. Any help on places to visit/ things to do will be appreciated.
a. Suggested itinerary
b. Good beaches to visit?
c. Restaurants/ best places to eat. we are "vegetarians" (no meat/ no seafood) since so many years.
d. We would like to do some biking together; may be tandem bikes. Never tried it, but, I am sure she will love that.
e. Best night clubs around to visit
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/peruvian-brew/
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 7 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 8 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 14 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 15 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 16 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 17 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 18 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 19 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 20 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 21 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 22 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway