I have a couple of special occasions coming up this weekend, for my wife. Our Anniversary (4 years), her birthday, her graduation... I want to make it a special for her...
We live in Boston. We have decided to go to Quebec city/ Montreal over the Memorial Day Weekend. We are driving all the way. I am not sure if we have enough time to cover both cities. I would not mind exploring just one city.
We start Friday (May 23, 2014) and be back Monday (May 27, 2014).
I want to make the next few days special for my wife. Any help on places to visit/ things to do will be appreciated.
a. Suggested itinerary
b. Good beaches to visit?
c. Restaurants/ best places to eat. we are "vegetarians" (no meat/ no seafood) since so many years.
d. We would like to do some biking together; may be tandem bikes. Never tried it, but, I am sure she will love that.
e. Best night clubs around to visit
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Registered Passport,Drivers,license,ID Cards,Visas and others
- 2 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 3 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 7 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 8 Calgary
- 9 Tofino
- 10 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 11 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 12 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 13 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 14 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 15 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 17 Banff in October
- 18 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 19 Quebec City in autumn
- 20 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 21 Quebec City
- 22 Family ski holiday
- 23 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 24 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 25 Please help with BC itinerary