I have a couple of special occasions coming up this weekend, for my wife. Our Anniversary (4 years), her birthday, her graduation... I want to make it a special for her...
We live in Boston. We have decided to go to Quebec city/ Montreal over the Memorial Day Weekend. We are driving all the way. I am not sure if we have enough time to cover both cities. I would not mind exploring just one city.
We start Friday (May 23, 2014) and be back Monday (May 27, 2014).
I want to make the next few days special for my wife. Any help on places to visit/ things to do will be appreciated.
a. Suggested itinerary
b. Good beaches to visit?
c. Restaurants/ best places to eat. we are "vegetarians" (no meat/ no seafood) since so many years.
d. We would like to do some biking together; may be tandem bikes. Never tried it, but, I am sure she will love that.
e. Best night clubs around to visit
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 2 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 3 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Newfoundland in July
- 6 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 7 Jasper
- 8 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 9 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 10 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 11 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 12 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 13 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 14 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 15 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 16 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 18 Calgary Stampede
- 19 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 21 11 Day Road trip
- 22 Canada - 1st time
- 23 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 24 Halifax port restaurants
- 25 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel