I have a couple of special occasions coming up this weekend, for my wife. Our Anniversary (4 years), her birthday, her graduation... I want to make it a special for her...
We live in Boston. We have decided to go to Quebec city/ Montreal over the Memorial Day Weekend. We are driving all the way. I am not sure if we have enough time to cover both cities. I would not mind exploring just one city.
We start Friday (May 23, 2014) and be back Monday (May 27, 2014).
I want to make the next few days special for my wife. Any help on places to visit/ things to do will be appreciated.
a. Suggested itinerary
b. Good beaches to visit?
c. Restaurants/ best places to eat. we are "vegetarians" (no meat/ no seafood) since so many years.
d. We would like to do some biking together; may be tandem bikes. Never tried it, but, I am sure she will love that.
e. Best night clubs around to visit
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HOW I SLEPT WITH MY WIFE’S COUSIN
- 2 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 3 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 6 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 7 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 8 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 9 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 10 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 11 Best Jasper Campground
- 12 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 13 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 14 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 15 Victoria in December
- 16 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 17 Opportunity for business loan
- 18 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 19 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 20 Nova Scotia - October
- 21 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 22 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 25 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)