I have a couple of special occasions coming up this weekend, for my wife. Our Anniversary (4 years), her birthday, her graduation... I want to make it a special for her...
We live in Boston. We have decided to go to Quebec city/ Montreal over the Memorial Day Weekend. We are driving all the way. I am not sure if we have enough time to cover both cities. I would not mind exploring just one city.
We start Friday (May 23, 2014) and be back Monday (May 27, 2014).
I want to make the next few days special for my wife. Any help on places to visit/ things to do will be appreciated.
a. Suggested itinerary
b. Good beaches to visit?
c. Restaurants/ best places to eat. we are "vegetarians" (no meat/ no seafood) since so many years.
d. We would like to do some biking together; may be tandem bikes. Never tried it, but, I am sure she will love that.
e. Best night clubs around to visit
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 2 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 3 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 4 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 5 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 6 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 7 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 8 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 9 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 10 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 11 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 12 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 13 Long Weekend Toronto
- 14 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 15 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 16 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 17 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 18 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 19 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 My first trip to Toronto
- 22 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 23 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 24 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 25 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?