My partner and I plan an 8 days visit to Canada in mid-june. We like nature, history and vibrant cities. Are there any routes which are recommended for a romantic holiday? I know this can be taken to many directions and would be happy to hear some ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Easy love spells call 0027760981414 usa canada australia dubai uae
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Maritime provinces
- 7 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 8 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 9 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 13 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 14 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 15 Quebec to yarmouth
- 16 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 17 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 18 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 19 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 20 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 21 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 22 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 23 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 24 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 25 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland