My partner and I plan an 8 days visit to Canada in mid-june. We like nature, history and vibrant cities. Are there any routes which are recommended for a romantic holiday? I know this can be taken to many directions and would be happy to hear some ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 네임드사다리 소스 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 4 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 5 Best places in Toronto
- 6 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days