We will be 4 adults travelling to the rockies with a 15 month old toddler in mid/end May. We will fly in and out of Calgary. We fly in to Calgary in the morning (10am) and out in the evening (6pm) and have 6 nights total - renting a car from the airport. We are flying from Vancouver so not a very long flight. Our thoughts were to drive straight to Lake Louise for 2 nights, Jasper 2 nights, Banff 2 nights and really just see Calgary on the final day before we fly out. Also considering 2:3:1 but would rather not stay in more than 3 different places due to the little guy. I think we need to break up the drive from calgary to jasper each way with an overnight stay for sanity's sake but open to suggestions. I would also appreciate any advice regarding the best locations given the time of year (winter-early spring in the mountains) and accommodation options like 2 bedroom cabins or hotels with adjoining rooms so the adults can hangout when the baby goes to bed early!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 3 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 4 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 5 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 6 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 7 Victoria, Canada
- 8 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 9 Best places in Toronto
- 10 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 11 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 12 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 13 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 14 Newfoundland in early June
- 15 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 16 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 17 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 18 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 19 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 20 Nova Scotia in July
- 21 Cape Breton in early June
- 22 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands
- 24 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 25 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?