We will be 4 adults travelling to the rockies with a 15 month old toddler in mid/end May. We will fly in and out of Calgary. We fly in to Calgary in the morning (10am) and out in the evening (6pm) and have 6 nights total - renting a car from the airport. We are flying from Vancouver so not a very long flight. Our thoughts were to drive straight to Lake Louise for 2 nights, Jasper 2 nights, Banff 2 nights and really just see Calgary on the final day before we fly out. Also considering 2:3:1 but would rather not stay in more than 3 different places due to the little guy. I think we need to break up the drive from calgary to jasper each way with an overnight stay for sanity's sake but open to suggestions. I would also appreciate any advice regarding the best locations given the time of year (winter-early spring in the mountains) and accommodation options like 2 bedroom cabins or hotels with adjoining rooms so the adults can hangout when the baby goes to bed early!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/revoluxe/
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 6 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 7 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo