We will be 4 adults travelling to the rockies with a 15 month old toddler in mid/end May. We will fly in and out of Calgary. We fly in to Calgary in the morning (10am) and out in the evening (6pm) and have 6 nights total - renting a car from the airport. We are flying from Vancouver so not a very long flight. Our thoughts were to drive straight to Lake Louise for 2 nights, Jasper 2 nights, Banff 2 nights and really just see Calgary on the final day before we fly out. Also considering 2:3:1 but would rather not stay in more than 3 different places due to the little guy. I think we need to break up the drive from calgary to jasper each way with an overnight stay for sanity's sake but open to suggestions. I would also appreciate any advice regarding the best locations given the time of year (winter-early spring in the mountains) and accommodation options like 2 bedroom cabins or hotels with adjoining rooms so the adults can hangout when the baby goes to bed early!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada~$$$~91#9872852111_@_ VaShIkArAn SpEcIaLiSt AsTroLoger in IndiA
- 2 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/cafe-vert/
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 5 Weekend in Calgary
- 6 Niagra Falls
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 9 First Time Trip to Canada
- 10 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 11 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 12 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 13 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 14 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 15 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 16 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 17 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 18 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 19 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 20 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 21 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 22 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 23 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 24 Road Trip to Calgary
- 25 Montreal to Quebec Ciry