My wife and I are flying into Calgary next July. I am having trouble deciding where to spend our nights. I was thinking 1 in Jasper and 3 in Lake Louise or 2 and 2. It is very hard to plan since neither one of us have been there. I plan on driving from Calgary to Edmonton and spend the night. Then drive to Jasper, I have 4 days that I need someplace to stay. We are going to spend 5 nights in Fairmont Hot Springs before we drive back to Calgary to fly home. I didn't want to do much backtracking but I am open to suggestions. I could drive straight from Calgary to Jasper and then back to Fairmont Hot Springs.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 2 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 3 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 4 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 5 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 8 NOTL weather in Sept
- 9 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 10 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 11 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 birthday trip
- 14 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 15 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 16 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 17 Best hikes in Banff
- 18 Victoria
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Advice trip to Canada
- 21 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 22 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 23 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 24 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 25 Downtown Montreal Restaurants