My wife and I are flying into Calgary next July. I am having trouble deciding where to spend our nights. I was thinking 1 in Jasper and 3 in Lake Louise or 2 and 2. It is very hard to plan since neither one of us have been there. I plan on driving from Calgary to Edmonton and spend the night. Then drive to Jasper, I have 4 days that I need someplace to stay. We are going to spend 5 nights in Fairmont Hot Springs before we drive back to Calgary to fly home. I didn't want to do much backtracking but I am open to suggestions. I could drive straight from Calgary to Jasper and then back to Fairmont Hot Springs.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 5 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 6 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 9 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 10 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 11 Heli skiing in March
- 12 Toronto lodgings
- 13 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 14 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 15 rockies in september
- 16 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 17 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 Viking Trail
- 19 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 20 Quebec City trip.report
- 21 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 22 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 23 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report