My wife and I are flying into Calgary next July. I am having trouble deciding where to spend our nights. I was thinking 1 in Jasper and 3 in Lake Louise or 2 and 2. It is very hard to plan since neither one of us have been there. I plan on driving from Calgary to Edmonton and spend the night. Then drive to Jasper, I have 4 days that I need someplace to stay. We are going to spend 5 nights in Fairmont Hot Springs before we drive back to Calgary to fly home. I didn't want to do much backtracking but I am open to suggestions. I could drive straight from Calgary to Jasper and then back to Fairmont Hot Springs.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Car Service in Toronto
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids