My wife and I are flying into Calgary next July. I am having trouble deciding where to spend our nights. I was thinking 1 in Jasper and 3 in Lake Louise or 2 and 2. It is very hard to plan since neither one of us have been there. I plan on driving from Calgary to Edmonton and spend the night. Then drive to Jasper, I have 4 days that I need someplace to stay. We are going to spend 5 nights in Fairmont Hot Springs before we drive back to Calgary to fly home. I didn't want to do much backtracking but I am open to suggestions. I could drive straight from Calgary to Jasper and then back to Fairmont Hot Springs.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 2 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 3 Car Service in Toronto
- 4 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 5 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 6 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 12 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 Alberta Wildfires
- 15 Niagara Falls Canada
- 16 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 17 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 18 Fresh Fruit from US
- 19 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 20 quebec
- 21 Jet to Victoria
- 22 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 23 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 24 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 25 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey