I will be making the solo road trip from Southern Ontario all the way out to St. Johns NL. I am not really on a tight time schedule, but I would like to get out there as quick as possible. Here's what I have so far:
Ontario- Montreal QC (overnight)
Montreal QC-Moncton NB
Moncton NB - North Sydney Ferry Terminal NS (overnight ferry)
Channel aux Port Basques NL - St. Johns NL
That gets me there in about three days. Is there an easy way to time all of this out? I know there are time differences which make it tricky. The only real time crunch I am under is to make it to the overnight ferry the second day, which basically means 14hrs of driving the second day.
Any advice on trying to plan something like this out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/virilax
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia