I will be making the solo road trip from Southern Ontario all the way out to St. Johns NL. I am not really on a tight time schedule, but I would like to get out there as quick as possible. Here's what I have so far:
Ontario- Montreal QC (overnight)
Montreal QC-Moncton NB
Moncton NB - North Sydney Ferry Terminal NS (overnight ferry)
Channel aux Port Basques NL - St. Johns NL
That gets me there in about three days. Is there an easy way to time all of this out? I know there are time differences which make it tricky. The only real time crunch I am under is to make it to the overnight ferry the second day, which basically means 14hrs of driving the second day.
Any advice on trying to plan something like this out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 2 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 5 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Quebec to yarmouth
- 10 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 11 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 12 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 13 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 14 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 15 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 16 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 17 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 18 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 19 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 20 Pearson Airport logistics
- 21 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 22 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States