I will be making the solo road trip from Southern Ontario all the way out to St. Johns NL. I am not really on a tight time schedule, but I would like to get out there as quick as possible. Here's what I have so far:
Ontario- Montreal QC (overnight)
Montreal QC-Moncton NB
Moncton NB - North Sydney Ferry Terminal NS (overnight ferry)
Channel aux Port Basques NL - St. Johns NL
That gets me there in about three days. Is there an easy way to time all of this out? I know there are time differences which make it tricky. The only real time crunch I am under is to make it to the overnight ferry the second day, which basically means 14hrs of driving the second day.
Any advice on trying to plan something like this out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal & Quebec City - June/July
- 2 Security guards
- 3 Layover in Toronto
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 10 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 11 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 12 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 15 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 19 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 22 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 23 Banff to Jasper and back
- 24 Canmore for a few days
- 25 The Canadian