I will be making the solo road trip from Southern Ontario all the way out to St. Johns NL. I am not really on a tight time schedule, but I would like to get out there as quick as possible. Here's what I have so far:
Ontario- Montreal QC (overnight)
Montreal QC-Moncton NB
Moncton NB - North Sydney Ferry Terminal NS (overnight ferry)
Channel aux Port Basques NL - St. Johns NL
That gets me there in about three days. Is there an easy way to time all of this out? I know there are time differences which make it tricky. The only real time crunch I am under is to make it to the overnight ferry the second day, which basically means 14hrs of driving the second day.
Any advice on trying to plan something like this out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?