I will be making the solo road trip from Southern Ontario all the way out to St. Johns NL. I am not really on a tight time schedule, but I would like to get out there as quick as possible. Here's what I have so far:
Ontario- Montreal QC (overnight)
Montreal QC-Moncton NB
Moncton NB - North Sydney Ferry Terminal NS (overnight ferry)
Channel aux Port Basques NL - St. Johns NL
That gets me there in about three days. Is there an easy way to time all of this out? I know there are time differences which make it tricky. The only real time crunch I am under is to make it to the overnight ferry the second day, which basically means 14hrs of driving the second day.
Any advice on trying to plan something like this out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Max Testo XL
- 2 My Topic Titlehttp://www.healthoffersreview.info/rejuvonus-fr/
- 3 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 6 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 7 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 8 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 9 Temporary residency in Canada
- 10 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 water filtration
- 13 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 14 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 15 Western Canada in August
- 16 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 17 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 18 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 19 Jasper with two elderly
- 20 Dempster highway in early September
- 21 jasper
- 22 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 23 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 24 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 25 Banff, and Glacier National Park