I will be making the solo road trip from Southern Ontario all the way out to St. Johns NL. I am not really on a tight time schedule, but I would like to get out there as quick as possible. Here's what I have so far:
Ontario- Montreal QC (overnight)
Montreal QC-Moncton NB
Moncton NB - North Sydney Ferry Terminal NS (overnight ferry)
Channel aux Port Basques NL - St. Johns NL
That gets me there in about three days. Is there an easy way to time all of this out? I know there are time differences which make it tricky. The only real time crunch I am under is to make it to the overnight ferry the second day, which basically means 14hrs of driving the second day.
Any advice on trying to plan something like this out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 2 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 3 Itinerary feedback, please
- 4 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 5 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 6 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 7 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 8 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 9 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Best Way
- 12 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin