My husband and I (age 29) are looking at taking a roadtrip down east this summer in July. We are hoping to spend a a couple days in Old Quebec City and also do Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Some of the places we would like to hit are the Bay of Fundy and the Cabot Trail. I have never been to Newfoundland - not sure whether this is a must do?
If feasible coming home we thought we may do the US route back - I would love to stop in Maine on the way home.
We are relatively flexible with the number of days, however I would like to keep the trip around 14-18 days so my husband still has some vacation days left for the rest of the year.
We love trying new food, outdoor scenery, festivals, sightseeing, etc. I would also love to hit a few beaches on the trip. I think we may do a combination of apartments/bnbs, hotels and some camping. Any advice would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 2 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 3 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies