My husband and I (age 29) are looking at taking a roadtrip down east this summer in July. We are hoping to spend a a couple days in Old Quebec City and also do Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Some of the places we would like to hit are the Bay of Fundy and the Cabot Trail. I have never been to Newfoundland - not sure whether this is a must do?
If feasible coming home we thought we may do the US route back - I would love to stop in Maine on the way home.
We are relatively flexible with the number of days, however I would like to keep the trip around 14-18 days so my husband still has some vacation days left for the rest of the year.
We love trying new food, outdoor scenery, festivals, sightseeing, etc. I would also love to hit a few beaches on the trip. I think we may do a combination of apartments/bnbs, hotels and some camping. Any advice would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 4 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston