My husband and I (age 29) are looking at taking a roadtrip down east this summer in July. We are hoping to spend a a couple days in Old Quebec City and also do Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Some of the places we would like to hit are the Bay of Fundy and the Cabot Trail. I have never been to Newfoundland - not sure whether this is a must do?
If feasible coming home we thought we may do the US route back - I would love to stop in Maine on the way home.
We are relatively flexible with the number of days, however I would like to keep the trip around 14-18 days so my husband still has some vacation days left for the rest of the year.
We love trying new food, outdoor scenery, festivals, sightseeing, etc. I would also love to hit a few beaches on the trip. I think we may do a combination of apartments/bnbs, hotels and some camping. Any advice would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/regal-slim/
- 2 Layover in Toronto
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Icefields Parkway
- 6 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 7 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 8 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 9 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 10 Keltic Lodge
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 13 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse