My husband and I (age 29) are looking at taking a roadtrip down east this summer in July. We are hoping to spend a a couple days in Old Quebec City and also do Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Some of the places we would like to hit are the Bay of Fundy and the Cabot Trail. I have never been to Newfoundland - not sure whether this is a must do?
If feasible coming home we thought we may do the US route back - I would love to stop in Maine on the way home.
We are relatively flexible with the number of days, however I would like to keep the trip around 14-18 days so my husband still has some vacation days left for the rest of the year.
We love trying new food, outdoor scenery, festivals, sightseeing, etc. I would also love to hit a few beaches on the trip. I think we may do a combination of apartments/bnbs, hotels and some camping. Any advice would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 3 I'm new here
- 4 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies