My husband and I (age 29) are looking at taking a roadtrip down east this summer in July. We are hoping to spend a a couple days in Old Quebec City and also do Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Some of the places we would like to hit are the Bay of Fundy and the Cabot Trail. I have never been to Newfoundland - not sure whether this is a must do?
If feasible coming home we thought we may do the US route back - I would love to stop in Maine on the way home.
We are relatively flexible with the number of days, however I would like to keep the trip around 14-18 days so my husband still has some vacation days left for the rest of the year.
We love trying new food, outdoor scenery, festivals, sightseeing, etc. I would also love to hit a few beaches on the trip. I think we may do a combination of apartments/bnbs, hotels and some camping. Any advice would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 【 'kakaonj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 4 Itinerary feedback, please
- 5 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 6 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 7 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 8 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 9 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 10 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 11 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 12 Best Way
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 15 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 16 Bay of Fundy
- 17 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 18 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 19 First trip to Vancouver
- 20 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 21 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 22 Alberta Trip_2017
- 23 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 24 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 25 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again