My husband and I (age 29) are looking at taking a roadtrip down east this summer in July. We are hoping to spend a a couple days in Old Quebec City and also do Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Some of the places we would like to hit are the Bay of Fundy and the Cabot Trail. I have never been to Newfoundland - not sure whether this is a must do?
If feasible coming home we thought we may do the US route back - I would love to stop in Maine on the way home.
We are relatively flexible with the number of days, however I would like to keep the trip around 14-18 days so my husband still has some vacation days left for the rest of the year.
We love trying new food, outdoor scenery, festivals, sightseeing, etc. I would also love to hit a few beaches on the trip. I think we may do a combination of apartments/bnbs, hotels and some camping. Any advice would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-does-honey-help-acne/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 6 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 7 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 8 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 9 Best Jasper Campground
- 10 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 11 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 12 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 13 Victoria in December
- 14 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 15 Opportunity for business loan
- 16 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 17 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 18 Nova Scotia - October
- 19 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 20 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 23 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 24 Nova Scotia
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights