We are travelling for 3 weeks this summer from Niagara Falls thru to the Maritimes (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI (maybe). We have 4 children with us ages 13, 12, 10 and a 1 year old. We are looking for input on any potential camping sites (that will accomodate a 30 ft trailer with electricity) beaches, hiiking trails, restaurants (2 kids with severe nut allergies) things to do and sites to see. We are going to take our time and we are not held to a schedule. Anyone that has taken a similar trip or knows of a great little beach, a sight we don't want to miss or a trail that we should hike - we would appreciate your input! Thank You.
Road Trip w/Camper from Niagara Falls Canada to Nova Scotia through Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 4 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 quebec
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler