We are travelling for 3 weeks this summer from Niagara Falls thru to the Maritimes (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI (maybe). We have 4 children with us ages 13, 12, 10 and a 1 year old. We are looking for input on any potential camping sites (that will accomodate a 30 ft trailer with electricity) beaches, hiiking trails, restaurants (2 kids with severe nut allergies) things to do and sites to see. We are going to take our time and we are not held to a schedule. Anyone that has taken a similar trip or knows of a great little beach, a sight we don't want to miss or a trail that we should hike - we would appreciate your input! Thank You.
Road Trip w/Camper from Niagara Falls Canada to Nova Scotia through Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Amazon FREE Kindle book - Time Management
- 2 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 3 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 4 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 5 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 8 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 11 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 12 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 15 Halifax-PEI
- 16 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 17 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 18 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 19 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 20 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 21 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 22 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 23 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 24 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 25 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport