We're planing a trip in August to visit a couple people North of us. One is in Fort St. James, and the other in Yellowknife. I could use google maps to get a route to drive, but thought I'd ask you to see if there are any special places we should't miss along the way. It's the first trip North for both of us, so maybe one way, either driving up or coming down, should be more scenic with the other being more expeditious.
Does anyone know which drive would be the 'best'?
Vancouver with a detour to Fort St James, then on to Yellowknife OR
Yellowknife 'straight' through to Vancouver
Any suggestions on things to stop and see?
Thanks for the input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Zumbaa Fitness Dvd To Drop Some Weight And Body Transformation
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 4 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 5 Trip to Tornoto
- 6 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 7 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 8 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 9 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 10 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 11 Gettinng around Jasper
- 12 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 14 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 15 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 16 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 17 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 18 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 19 Vancouver customs time??
- 20 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 21 Cell Phones in Canada
- 22 Trip to winnipeg
- 23 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 24 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 25 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus