We're planing a trip in August to visit a couple people North of us. One is in Fort St. James, and the other in Yellowknife. I could use google maps to get a route to drive, but thought I'd ask you to see if there are any special places we should't miss along the way. It's the first trip North for both of us, so maybe one way, either driving up or coming down, should be more scenic with the other being more expeditious.
Does anyone know which drive would be the 'best'?
Vancouver with a detour to Fort St James, then on to Yellowknife OR
Yellowknife 'straight' through to Vancouver
Any suggestions on things to stop and see?
Thanks for the input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 안전카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 HOW I SLEPT WITH MY WIFE’S COUSIN
- 4 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 5 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 6 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 7 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 8 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 9 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 10 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 11 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 12 Best Jasper Campground
- 13 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 14 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 15 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 16 Victoria in December
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Opportunity for business loan
- 19 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 20 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 21 Nova Scotia - October
- 22 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 23 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions