We're planing a trip in August to visit a couple people North of us. One is in Fort St. James, and the other in Yellowknife. I could use google maps to get a route to drive, but thought I'd ask you to see if there are any special places we should't miss along the way. It's the first trip North for both of us, so maybe one way, either driving up or coming down, should be more scenic with the other being more expeditious.
Does anyone know which drive would be the 'best'?
Vancouver with a detour to Fort St James, then on to Yellowknife OR
Yellowknife 'straight' through to Vancouver
Any suggestions on things to stop and see?
Thanks for the input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 8 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Traveling with ashes
- 12 Vancouver 3 days
- 13 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 14 Vancouver without a Car
- 15 Whistler
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 17 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 18 Intro
- 19 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 20 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 21 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 22 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 23 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 24 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 25 Need help in rain!