I'm Sebastien, I'm French and with my girlfriend Elodie, we'll come to Vancouver end of June for one year (PVT).
We're looking for 1 or 2 persons who would like to join us for a road trip to South of Alaska start of July.
I have been starting to plan the road trip (where take gas, where we could sleep, many thing to see on the road, ferry to see whales, ...)
we could start from Vancouevr the 1st of July drive two days to Whitehorse and Haines by Haine-Junction; we could stop anywhere to see moutains, park or glacier, but the goal is to go to Alaska Faster.
In Haines, we would like to take a ferry and go to Juneau, seeing whales and other animals during the trip.
stay one day in juneau to see glacier and other. return to Haines with teh same sea road. maybe go to skagway....
if people are interesting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 2 Small group tour for my parents
- 3 Lumanere Facial Serum
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 7 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 8 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 9 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group