I'm Sebastien, I'm French and with my girlfriend Elodie, we'll come to Vancouver end of June for one year (PVT).
We're looking for 1 or 2 persons who would like to join us for a road trip to South of Alaska start of July.
I have been starting to plan the road trip (where take gas, where we could sleep, many thing to see on the road, ferry to see whales, ...)
we could start from Vancouevr the 1st of July drive two days to Whitehorse and Haines by Haine-Junction; we could stop anywhere to see moutains, park or glacier, but the goal is to go to Alaska Faster.
In Haines, we would like to take a ferry and go to Juneau, seeing whales and other animals during the trip.
stay one day in juneau to see glacier and other. return to Haines with teh same sea road. maybe go to skagway....
if people are interesting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 2 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 3 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 4 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 5 Best Jasper Campground
- 6 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 7 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 9 Victoria in December
- 10 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 11 Opportunity for business loan
- 12 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 13 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 14 Nova Scotia - October
- 15 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 16 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 17 Across Canada by Train
- 18 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 19 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 20 Nova Scotia
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS
- 24 Old Montreal & Old Quebec in Sept
- 25 Pleasant Bay vs. Cheticamp as a west coast base on Cabot Trail