I'm Sebastien, I'm French and with my girlfriend Elodie, we'll come to Vancouver end of June for one year (PVT).
We're looking for 1 or 2 persons who would like to join us for a road trip to South of Alaska start of July.
I have been starting to plan the road trip (where take gas, where we could sleep, many thing to see on the road, ferry to see whales, ...)
we could start from Vancouevr the 1st of July drive two days to Whitehorse and Haines by Haine-Junction; we could stop anywhere to see moutains, park or glacier, but the goal is to go to Alaska Faster.
In Haines, we would like to take a ferry and go to Juneau, seeing whales and other animals during the trip.
stay one day in juneau to see glacier and other. return to Haines with teh same sea road. maybe go to skagway....
if people are interesting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver 4 days
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 4 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 5 Trip to Tornoto
- 6 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 7 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 8 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 9 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 10 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 11 Gettinng around Jasper
- 12 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 14 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 15 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 16 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 17 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 18 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 19 Vancouver customs time??
- 20 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 21 Cell Phones in Canada
- 22 Trip to winnipeg
- 23 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 24 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 25 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus