I'm Sebastien, I'm French and with my girlfriend Elodie, we'll come to Vancouver end of June for one year (PVT).
We're looking for 1 or 2 persons who would like to join us for a road trip to South of Alaska start of July.
I have been starting to plan the road trip (where take gas, where we could sleep, many thing to see on the road, ferry to see whales, ...)
we could start from Vancouevr the 1st of July drive two days to Whitehorse and Haines by Haine-Junction; we could stop anywhere to see moutains, park or glacier, but the goal is to go to Alaska Faster.
In Haines, we would like to take a ferry and go to Juneau, seeing whales and other animals during the trip.
stay one day in juneau to see glacier and other. return to Haines with teh same sea road. maybe go to skagway....
if people are interesting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 2 Traveling with your bike
- 3 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 Alberta Trip_2017
- 10 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 11 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 12 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 13 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 14 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 15 Baseball
- 16 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 17 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 18 Transportation from airport for 7
- 19 calgary to vancover 10days
- 20 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 21 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 22 Tour to New Foundland
- 23 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 24 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
- 25 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days