I'm Sebastien, I'm French and with my girlfriend Elodie, we'll come to Vancouver end of June for one year (PVT).
We're looking for 1 or 2 persons who would like to join us for a road trip to South of Alaska start of July.
I have been starting to plan the road trip (where take gas, where we could sleep, many thing to see on the road, ferry to see whales, ...)
we could start from Vancouevr the 1st of July drive two days to Whitehorse and Haines by Haine-Junction; we could stop anywhere to see moutains, park or glacier, but the goal is to go to Alaska Faster.
In Haines, we would like to take a ferry and go to Juneau, seeing whales and other animals during the trip.
stay one day in juneau to see glacier and other. return to Haines with teh same sea road. maybe go to skagway....
if people are interesting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/nitric-muscle-reviews/
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 water filtration
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Western Canada in August
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 8 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 9 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 10 Jasper with two elderly
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 Dempster highway in early September
- 13 jasper
- 14 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 15 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 16 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 17 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 18 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 19 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 20 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 21 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 22 Banff
- 23 St John's, NL Camping?
- 24 Christmas in Quebec City
- 25 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation