My wife and I will be participating in a Road Scholar program, The Calgary Stampede. We would like to make this a road trip and will be beginning our trip from Chautauqua, NY on Saturday June 23, 2012, we have to be in Calgary by July 8, 2012 and would like to visit Edmonton before going on to Calgary. Any route suggestions would be appreciated.
Road trip to the Calgary Stampede
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banf
- 2 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 3 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec