My wife and I will be participating in a Road Scholar program, The Calgary Stampede. We would like to make this a road trip and will be beginning our trip from Chautauqua, NY on Saturday June 23, 2012, we have to be in Calgary by July 8, 2012 and would like to visit Edmonton before going on to Calgary. Any route suggestions would be appreciated.
Road trip to the Calgary Stampede
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 2 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 3 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 4 Amazon FREE Kindle book - Time Management
- 5 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 6 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 7 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 8 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 13 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 14 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 15 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 18 Halifax-PEI
- 19 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 20 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 21 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 22 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 23 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 24 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 25 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station