Hi there. Looking for some advice on a family of 4 making a road trip from Southwestern Ontario (London area) to P.E.I. Is there one specific route to take (similarly to taking I-75 all the way to Florida)? Looking at making the drive in 2 days. Have 2 children; aged 13 and 11, and they are no strangers to multi-day road trips. I suppose if I had a major route mapped, I could find acceptable overnight accommodations and best sights to see along the way.
Road Trip to P.E.I.
- 1 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 2 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 3 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 7 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 8 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 9 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 10 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 11 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 12 Calgary treats
- 13 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 14 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 15 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 16 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 17 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 18 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 19 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 20 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 21 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 22 Gros Morne accommodations
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls