Hi there. Looking for some advice on a family of 4 making a road trip from Southwestern Ontario (London area) to P.E.I. Is there one specific route to take (similarly to taking I-75 all the way to Florida)? Looking at making the drive in 2 days. Have 2 children; aged 13 and 11, and they are no strangers to multi-day road trips. I suppose if I had a major route mapped, I could find acceptable overnight accommodations and best sights to see along the way.
Road Trip to P.E.I.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 3 Banf
- 4 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 7 Gaspe
- 8 Tours
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 12 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec