Hi there. Looking for some advice on a family of 4 making a road trip from Southwestern Ontario (London area) to P.E.I. Is there one specific route to take (similarly to taking I-75 all the way to Florida)? Looking at making the drive in 2 days. Have 2 children; aged 13 and 11, and they are no strangers to multi-day road trips. I suppose if I had a major route mapped, I could find acceptable overnight accommodations and best sights to see along the way.
Road Trip to P.E.I.
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 4 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 5 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Calgary - Things to Do
- 8 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 9 Need help, can't decide
- 10 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 11 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 12 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 13 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 14 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 15 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 16 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 19 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 20 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 21 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 22 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 23 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 24 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 25 Hotel or B and B in Halifax