I am in the process of planning a trip from Niagara Falls to Nova Scotia and back. We have a total of 19 days for travel. I would like some help tweaking my itinerary Here it is so far:
Niagara-Montreal stay one night in old montreal (more of a rest stop...have been several times)
Montreal to Quebec City to stay 2 nites
Quebec City to St. Andrews,NB to stay 1 nite
St. Andrews to Alma, NB for 2 nites
Alma to Summerside PEI 2 nites
Now here is where things get dicey I cannot decide where our first stop on the Cabot trail should be....Baddeck or somewhere near Mabou (on the ceilidh trail). We were thinking we would stay at either for 1 nite before continuing up to Pleasant Bay where we would stay 2-3 nites and day trip from there around the trail.
From cape breton we will drive to Peggy's cove and stay for 2 nights with day trip to halifax. Then head back home through Maine-Vermont-NY state.
Can someone help me: 1) clean up the Cape Breton portion of our trip -suggested first stop and then suggested 'home base' near pleasant bay
2)any suggestions on must see things in PEI
We are more nature nuts looking for beautiful scenery and getting the local feel then anything else. Any help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/massive-testo/
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City