We (me and the girlfriend) are 2 weeks into our 1 year around the world trip. We are currently based in Montreal and have a place untill the end of July.
Our initial plan was to travel accross canada but with the train pass costing around $1000 alone we have have decided against. We have come up with this as an alternative.
Road trip: Montreal > Mont Tremblant > Quebec City > Tadoussac (Whale watching)
We would really appreciate any infomation/pointers including do's, donts.
Firstly: should we hire a 4x4 and drive (cheapest place to hire & approx how much would it cost in fuel?)
Or travel by bus/train? (which companies?)
What are peoples thoughts on the route? Should we leave anything out? Are there any other places we must see?
Also places to stay
Please not we are on a fairly tight budget.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Ottawa transportation question
- 3 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 BC road trip advice
- 6 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 7 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 8 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 9 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 14 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 16 Traveling with your bike
- 17 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 18 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 19 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 22 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 23 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 24 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
Road trip: Montreal > Mont Tremblant > Quebec City > Tadoussac