I was wondering if someone could help me out with my road trip? My bf and I are planning on driving from Montreal to PEI and Cape Breton, between August 10-25, 2013.
We are both in our late 20's/early 30's and we are both like to travel on the cheap. We don't wanna spend more than 70$ a night on a room but we don't want to end up in some bed bug infested room. We are planning on camping and any recommendations for B&B's in between our roadtrip?
As for activities, we are foodies and we like going to the "local" spots, breweries, pubs, boardwalks, scenic drives, beaches, hiking, fireworks and waterfalls. Any festivals?
This is what I have:
Montreal to Moncton, NB (visiting my friend for 1-2 nights)
- I've been before and I'm taking my boyfriend to Osaka hibachi (I loved it!), pump house brewery and my friend is walking distance from the casino.
Moncton to PEI (2-3 nights)
- Camping, motels next to beaches or rustic cabin ideas? Festivals? Foodie stuff?
PEI to Cape Breton
- My grandmother was born there and this is the reason why I am visiting.
- 1-2 nights camping - Cape Breton Highland National Park?
- 1-2 nights motel/cabin or B&B?
Activities include: Cabot trail, artisan trail, Glenora distillery, skyline trail, Ban Falls?, any ideas?
Cape Breton to Halifax for 1 night
- Decent hotel ideas in town? Walking distance to fun stuff, bars,shops, restos?
Halifax to The Oven's, planning on camping 1-2 nights.
Then I am heading back to Montreal
Please help me with some ideas?! Thank you for your time and consideration!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:888:482:3831 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 CANON printer 1:888:482:3831 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 Big Brothers Big Sisters of Prince George
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 11 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 12 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 13 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 14 BC or Alberta drives
- 15 Torino in february
- 16 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 17 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 18 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 19 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Skiing in Whistler
- 21 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 22 lodging in whistler
- 23 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 24 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 25 My Family Travle Vlog