My husband and I are planning a road trip this summer from Minneapolis to Montreal, and then up to Quebec City. This is our first time exploring Canada. We don't have a strict time frame (we could be gone for 2-3 weeks), and we'll be embarking in mid-July.
We are on the budget of two nonprofit staffers, so it won't be a luxury trip, but we can splurge on one or two experiences.
Does anyone have a recommended route we should take? What are some "can't miss" spots along the way? Are we missing an opportunity by taking this route, and while we're on the East Coast, should we be visiting other places in Canada? We are both adventurous, but not looking for camping or "roughing it". We don't mind out of the way spots, and we're both very into art/theatre/music and good food. Beautiful scenery would be great, too.
Thanks for any insights you can offer; we're excited to explore!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 2 온라인바다이야기 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/pantothen-de/
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 6 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 7 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Best Way
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin