My girlfriend and I are planning a 3-4 day road trip up north from Ithaca, NY in early August.
We both want to see Quebec City, but Quebec City is a 7.5-hour straight drive from Ithaca. I'm also guessing Google Maps doesn't take into account any border traffic or rest stops, so it's essentially a day-long drive one way. Probably not recommended/
We're looking at lengthening our stay, and stopping at Montreal for a day or two along the way. Does anyone know what else there is to see/do along the way? Ausable Chasm in upstate NY would be a possible stop, but unfortunately we've already been there.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 2 http://supplementbase.com/juvarelle-serum
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 5 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 6 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 7 Itinerary feedback, please
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 10 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 11 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 12 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 13 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 14 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 15 Best Way
- 16 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 18 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 19 Bay of Fundy
- 20 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 21 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 22 First trip to Vancouver
- 23 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 25 Alberta Trip_2017