My girlfriend and I are planning a 3-4 day road trip up north from Ithaca, NY in early August.
We both want to see Quebec City, but Quebec City is a 7.5-hour straight drive from Ithaca. I'm also guessing Google Maps doesn't take into account any border traffic or rest stops, so it's essentially a day-long drive one way. Probably not recommended/
We're looking at lengthening our stay, and stopping at Montreal for a day or two along the way. Does anyone know what else there is to see/do along the way? Ausable Chasm in upstate NY would be a possible stop, but unfortunately we've already been there.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 2 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster