My girlfriend and I are planning a 3-4 day road trip up north from Ithaca, NY in early August.
We both want to see Quebec City, but Quebec City is a 7.5-hour straight drive from Ithaca. I'm also guessing Google Maps doesn't take into account any border traffic or rest stops, so it's essentially a day-long drive one way. Probably not recommended/
We're looking at lengthening our stay, and stopping at Montreal for a day or two along the way. Does anyone know what else there is to see/do along the way? Ausable Chasm in upstate NY would be a possible stop, but unfortunately we've already been there.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/virilax
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia