My girlfriend and I are planning a 3-4 day road trip up north from Ithaca, NY in early August.
We both want to see Quebec City, but Quebec City is a 7.5-hour straight drive from Ithaca. I'm also guessing Google Maps doesn't take into account any border traffic or rest stops, so it's essentially a day-long drive one way. Probably not recommended/
We're looking at lengthening our stay, and stopping at Montreal for a day or two along the way. Does anyone know what else there is to see/do along the way? Ausable Chasm in upstate NY would be a possible stop, but unfortunately we've already been there.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 *9 1=8441048737 ] Love Spells that work in AFRICA AUSTRALIA
- 2 Amazing Ice Bubble Lake(Abraham Lake in Alberta)
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 8 Quebec to yarmouth
- 9 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 10 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 11 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 12 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 13 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 14 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 15 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 16 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 24 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 25 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?