My husband and I are just beginning to plan our trip to Canada this summer (looking at August). We are looking at flying into Halifax and starting our road trip from there. Is it possible to see PEI, New Brunswick and New Foundland in the same road trip (under 2 weeks)? I'm trying to find an itinerary that covers that ground but I can't. Any suggestions on a route or even a site to look at with itinerary ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Road Trip From Halifax
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 2 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 3 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 4 Coach class Canadian Via
- 5 Honeymoon destination
- 6 Rockies to Vancouver
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?