My husband and I are just beginning to plan our trip to Canada this summer (looking at August). We are looking at flying into Halifax and starting our road trip from there. Is it possible to see PEI, New Brunswick and New Foundland in the same road trip (under 2 weeks)? I'm trying to find an itinerary that covers that ground but I can't. Any suggestions on a route or even a site to look at with itinerary ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Road Trip From Halifax
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 3 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days