My husband and I are just beginning to plan our trip to Canada this summer (looking at August). We are looking at flying into Halifax and starting our road trip from there. Is it possible to see PEI, New Brunswick and New Foundland in the same road trip (under 2 weeks)? I'm trying to find an itinerary that covers that ground but I can't. Any suggestions on a route or even a site to look at with itinerary ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Road Trip From Halifax
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 3 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 4 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 5 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map